Thursday, December 4, 2008

No Appreciation


This is Pangkor Laut to many people this is HEAVEN and why not they have a award winning spa.I went there with my family for 4days 3nights it was so relaxing it was like time stopped,u will forget about the date the time and everything that is how great the place is.After the trip went back to grandparents place,almost all my relatives were there also so we show them the pic and they say ane kuan nya(only like that).Then i ask what else you want some more from such a nice place.(before i go on you must know that many of my grandparents and relatives lives in a village and just across the road is the sea)So my relatives say's "wooden house on sea only mah what so special,you come back here cannot see meh".I seriously have no comment,that is not bad enough,i got lectured on never coming back more often.Too bad my grandparents lives in a wooden house near the sea.

No comments: